Sunday, May 8, 2011

22 weeks

So it has been a rough couple of weeks. My back/butt has been killing me and I ended up having to call the doc and go in for a visit. I can sometimes barely walk, or lift my left leg. It is very painful and the task of standing can sometimes seem like a chore. She has set me up an appointment to see an orthopaedic doc, which I don't see for another week and a half. Until then she prescribed tylenol and heat. I don't think they will be able to do much, unfortunately. She hates that I may just have to deal with it for 4 months, and so do I but what can ya do? It gets better when I take it easy, but that is hard because I have a hard time sitting still and I have things I need and want to do. All week I had been feeling better and then after getting out and doing some shopping and going to spend time with family, my back is hurting pretty bad again today.

I knew I may have some tough times. It has been a bit emotional for me too. I have cried a lot about it and been extremely sensitive. My feelings get hurt easily. These hormones are out of control. I have been getting extra sensitive about my body as well, as I see it changing. I wish I had been in better shape when I had gotten pregnant. I have a feeling my back would have an easier time too. I think that all of this extra weight on my petite body has overdone some joints.

Ok, so that is enough whining and complaining. This is an honest blog though and I want it to be real and so it won't always seem like everything is great. It has definitely been hard. Every time he moves though (which is a lot) I get so happy. I have so much to look forward to with my son. I can handle 4 more months. It will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment