Sunday, August 7, 2011

35 weeks

Less than 5 weeks today from my due date! I am at that stage in the pregnancy that I had said I wanted to have everything done by. Well, my crazy organized ocd self (and husband) has gotten everything done. I need pj's for the hospital. That is it. The nursery is done, the car seat is installed, we have everything for the baby, the laundry is clean, the house is pretty much spotless...I can now just relax and enjoy these last few weeks with my husband.

I have everything ready for my maternity leave at work. My last day will be August 26. I will be returning December 5. I am so blessed to be able to take that much time off. Everything has been set with work for that to happen. I am sooo ready for my last day. Work is just not where I want to be these days. My work clothes hardly fit anymore and I really do not want to buy more just for 3 more weeks.

I am so grateful for my amazing husband and for how much he has done for us during this pregnancy. I don't know what I would have done without him. He has been incredible. I love him soooo much.

I stopped driving this week. It became too difficult. My husband is taking me to work and my parents are bringing me home. I really appreciate their help. My feet and legs are so swollen. I'm not sure I remember how they looked before, haha. I have apparently pinched a nerve in my back or something because it hurts so much and in my left arm and hands the nerves just feel crazy. It is driving me crazy too. The heart burn has gotten really bad this week. I only hope that means the baby will have a head full of hair. :)

With only 5 weeks left, the excitement is making the misery bearable. It really isn't too bad. I am just so ready to hold my baby and look and him and stare and him all day long. I am so in love with him already. I just can not wait for all of the cuddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment