Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm Quitting Smoking: Day 1

Day 1. I am so ancy. I keep reminding myself over and over why I am doing this.

The hubby and I quit before we started trying to get pregnant on July 25, 2010. We didn't start back until LB was 6 weeks old. I guess with all of the stress and lack of sleep, I just really wanted to smoke again. I now know that I can't "have just one" and be ok. I can't have any. At all. I need to quit forever. I want to be healthy for LB.

So today is the day. The hubby and I are quitting together again. We are not using the patch or anything. We re going cold turkey this time. I just want to get it out of my system, even though the next couple weeks will probably be hell. I can already feel the b*tch in me coming out. I hate it. I wish it wasn't so hard. I have a terrible headache and I am restless and ancy. I hope I don't gain weight this time around.

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment