Tuesday, June 19, 2012

10 Months

Well time continues to fly by. LB is now 10 months old. I can not believe he will be a year old in less than 2 months!! He is developing such a huge personality. He is so sweet and outgoing.

He now has 6 teeth! Let me tell you...this makes for a very cranky baby at times. He is so cute though and loves to bite down on food and chew with his new teeth.

Big exciting news!! He has started taking lots of steps!! I have a feeling he will be full on walking soon! He gets so excited when he walks. I think I'll post a video.


I hope that works! It is so exciting watching him grow. He is so smart and so funny. I really do believe he has a great sense of humor. He loves people and loves smiling really big and everyone and making them go crazy over him. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment