Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shopping time :)

Today I am finally caving in and buying maternity clothes. My clothes are so snug and I have one pair of work pants that fit (tightly) right now. I am starting to show! It is so exciting and makes it feel so real! I am having my sister come with me so that she can make sure I do not pick out anything hideous. I feel like as I have gotten older, it has become more about the comfort than the look, which is fine, but I want to be a cute pregnant girl, so hopefully she will help me find something cute and comfy.

I have been feeling great lately. I could get used to the second trimester. I still have had my random times of nausea, but for the most part that has tapered off. I have found that it is becoming harder and harder to sleep on my stomach. I feel like I am laying on a tennis ball, and it just feels weird so I have started trying to slep on my sides. I'm going to buy a body pillow today and I hope that will help some.

I now have a crib thanks to my parents. It's not the crib I have always wanted...the beautiful chocolate sleigh crib that converts all the way to the teenage years...no. It is better. It's a drop down crib. I have been stressing out about the crib being difficult to reach the baby and place the baby in, and now I do not have to worry. I am very greatful. Like I said, it's not beautiful, but it's definitely more realistic for me and I would rather be able to care for my baby. The hubby is going to paint it a different color for me, so that is great. I just need to find furniture to match it, at a reasonable price. Any suggestions??

That's all for now. I am 15 weeks and loving it. I find out if it's a boy or girl in 3 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment