Friday, May 20, 2011

24 weeks

Ah, the age of viability. That makes me really happy, but of course I know he needs to be in there much longer! He has been a mover and a shaker, in fact, just last night was the first night that the hubby was able to feel him move. It was a really great moment. I love feeling him move. That is when I am most happy.

So things have been looking up for me. My back hasn't been hurting me as much...that or I am just getting used to it. It still hurts but it is definitely better. I went to see the orthopaedic doctor this week and he wants me to do physical therapy twice a week. My doctor agreed that would be a good idea. Everything is looking great and we are still proceeding as a normal pregnancy. I just can not wait until September!

No comments:

Post a Comment