Sunday, May 29, 2011

25 weeks

Only 15 weeks left...that is crazy to me! I can't believe how time has actually flown by. Things have gotten much better. I have been feeling great. I hope it stays this way for a while. I can handle this.

I guess throughout the pregnancy there will always be something, at least for me. There were a few days this week that the baby wasn't as active as usual, and it brought out my worry wart side. Apparently he was just fine though because the last couple of days he has been doing cartwheels. I love it when he's moving!

The hubby painted the nursery this week. It looks so good and makes me even more excited for September. He put together the furniture, so now the room has a dresser and a changing table. He is still working on the crib, which I think he'll have finished in June. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment