Friday, June 3, 2011

26 weeks

Just a little vent for my "vent": Advice is only appreciated when requested. "Just wait" is an annoying phrase. Sorry, had to get that out. I understand these things are not necessarily being said to me to be annoying, but trust me it is.

Ok, I had to get that out of the way. Maybe that is my way of reminding myself not to do that to others when I look back at this one day. So 26 weeks today. Next week will begin my third trimester. This is what I have decided. The hubby swears up and down that it starts today. Apparently there is no real answer because when I search online it says many different things. Oh well, I'm saying at 27 weeks I'll be in my third trimester. So exciting!!

So the swelling has started! My feet and legs get so swollen by the end of the day. I tried to have my legs waxed last night but they wouldn't do it because of the swelling. Oh well, part of the process. I will take swelling over back pain or nausea any day though!

I have been feeling great these last couple of weeks and have actually been enjoying the pregnancy.I hope it continues. Summer has definitely arrived, and it has been 95 degrees here all week. Joy!

So my little man is doing good and kicking my stomach and making it move. It is so exciting to be able to watch my stomach move now!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for introducing me to your blog! I have searched the internet for blogs and info on pregnancy and Arthrogryposis and have found very little which is why I started my own blog. Im pretty excited tohave found someone in thesame boat as me! Feel free to follow my blog too ttcandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete