Friday, June 10, 2011

27 weeks

13 weeks left...wow!! I am now in my third trimester. I am so excited. Things are going great and still going smoothly. I feel like I have really "popped" these last few days. I took my first pregnant picture and can not believe how big I am. I just recently started noticing my belly getting in the way and my maternity clothes getting tighter. I tried to post the picture here but I couldn't figure it out. If you know how...let me know!

The nursery looks great. The hubby has finished the crib and now we just need to put the finishing touches on the room decorations. I am getting more and more anxious for September. My baby shower is July 2nd. Instead of a traditional shower we are having a cookout. Men will be allowed, hamburgers and hot dogs will be served and the pool will be open! I am so excited about it.

Right now I am feeling pretty good. My feet are staying swollen and my back isn't super but both have been tolerable. I hope it stays that way at least a little bit longer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment