Sunday, June 26, 2011

29 weeks

29 weeks and going strong. Life is good, and things are looking good with the new company I now work for. Things are not perfect like they were but we will manage and get through it. I'm grateful I still have a job, and grateful for the new CEO that has made a really good first impression. He actually gave me a gift card so that I can go and buy something I need for the baby. Wow, such a nice guy.

I have been feeling pretty good still, and have been taking my iron supplement every night. I think it has helped some. I still get pretty exhausted, but my energy is coming back some. My back is slowly starting to hurt again, but I'm okay. It's not nearly like it was several weeks ago. I get so excited each new week that is mostly pain free. This weekend is my baby shower and I am sooo excited. I think it will be a blast. We are having a cookout/pool party, and it is guys and gals. I'm not a big fan of traditional showers, personally. I really think this will be fun and I can not wait to see everyone and have a good time.

My friends had their baby on the 24th and I am so happy for them. He is a healthy baby boy and is just too cute. Tuesday, the hubby's best friend from college's baby is due. I have a feeling birthday parties will be a lot of fun with all of these babies being born around the same time. I can not wait for September...just 11 more weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment