Sunday, July 3, 2011

30 weeks

30 weeks preggers now and sick of the heat! It is so hot and I have been getting miserable. I have to keep reminding myself of the benefits...hot now but cooler when I'm getting used to tugging around all that baby stuff! My feet feel like a ton of bricks from all of the swelling. My back has been okay, but certainly not great. With all of this comes a sometimes not so pleasant Jessica. I have to admit I annoy myself sometimes. I feel sorry for my husband, who ends up getting the worst of my mood swings.

Enough complaining, I only have 10 more weeks! I am so ready to meet my little man, and now even more than ever. We had our baby shower/cookout yesterday and it was awesome. We got a lot of great stuff and have been playing with it all day. It makes everything so much more real, and makes me want it to be September even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment