Monday, July 18, 2011

Vent

I usually only write once a week but today I needed to vent. If you don't like whiners you may want to skip this entry.

1. It is really hot. My clothes are sticking to me and it is making it hard to get my pants down, which I need to be able to do so that I can pee...
2. I am peeing constantly, day and night. I think I got up 5 times last night.
3. My feet will hardly fit into my shoes anymore.

This day started great until I got to the office and couldn't cool off. I went to the bathroom and had a hard time getting my pants down, finally did, but then trying to get them back up they just rolled all up and got stuck. Luckily my shirt is long so you can't tell, but it's uncomfortable. Hopefully the next time I need to go I will be cooled off and can fix it. I know this is probably too much info, but something as easy as getting your pants down is more difficult for someone with arthrogryposis. It has become even  more difficult the more pregnant I get.

Ok, so that is all for today. Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Vent away! I feel your pain im not as pregnant as you yet but i've been in a similar pant situation lol! Not fun! I hope you have cooled off and are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to know I am not alone. I swear I will never get pregnant and be in my third trimester in the dead of the summer EVER again, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeah if only we could time these things to suit us better! I guess im kind of lucky that it will be winter when im at my biggest! Although then i'll be worrying about falling over in the snow lol!

    ReplyDelete