Sunday, July 24, 2011

33 weeks

So here I am 33 weeks pregnant, and 7 weeks to go! The reality is starting to set in. I get to meet him soon!! It is really starting to take a toll on my body. My hips ache really bad. Different parts of my back hurt at different times. It has gotten to where I am finding it hard to get comfortable at night when I go to bed. My maternity clothes are shrinking (ok I'm growing) and my feet won't fit in my shoes. I have resorted to wearing crocs for the remainder of my pregnancy. They aren't cute but they are comfy.

I am still driving to work, luckily. I would prefer to drive as long as possible. My work has really been great. They are keeping me on my old insurance until the baby comes so that I will not need to pay anything extra or deal with that stress. That is a huge relief. I am extremely grateful.

I have a doc's appointment this Thursday. Once I reach 36 weeks I will be going every week. Crazy how soon my due date is getting here. I am getting so excited. We have mostly everything done. We have our last baby shower this Saturday. Next Saturday is the fantasy football draft. After that...we have nothing planned except to get ready for baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment