Sunday, July 17, 2011

32 weeks

Our nursery is almost complete!! Just a few more finishing touches and hanging the wall decorations...and we will be done. Our glider came in last week and I love it. I have been sitting in it just staring at the room and imagining what it will be like when our sweet boy is here. I just can't wait to give him kisses!

We had an appointment and an ultrasound this week. Baby and I are doing great and he is healthy and BIG! According to the ultrasound he is 5.2 lbs already! I know that ultrasounds can be a little off, but wow. I love it, and he just looks so cute. The doctor wants me to get another ultrasound again at 36 weeks, to see where we are then, and then determine whether a c-section will be necessary. I hope to have a vaginal birth, but I will do whatever is best for the baby and myself too.

I still can't really complain with how things are going lately. It has been hot and miserable outside but overall I am feeling pretty good. I have had some headaches/migraines the last couple of weeks though. Hopefully those will cut it out. I had a wonderful baby shower at work this last week and got a lot of great stuff. I am just ready to use it all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment