Saturday, February 19, 2011

11 Weeks

There are no big changes this week, just a lot of extra heartburn. I have been popping my tums, which seem to help for a little while. I never really had heartburn before this and never really knew what it was. I just knew there were tons of commercials for it, so it apparently affected some. I now know how unfortunate those people that get it are. It hurts!

I have been so ancy for March 8th. I have many new questions for the doctor. Nothing too serious, I just want to make sure I am doing everything right. I find it very difficult to get the recommended nutrients when many of the foods that are great for me and baby make me sick at this time. Thank God for prenatal vitamins. I have always loved food. Right now, not so much. I am so ready to have an appetite again. I am also ready for my crazy sensitive smeller to calm down. Will it?

I am so ready to enjoy being pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic about being pregnant and am so grateful. My dad told me God gives us amnesia. By the end of the pregnancy and when I see my beautiful baby, I will have forgotten all about that terrible heartburn and morning sickness. I believe him too.

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Jessica!
    I also have AMC and I'm from Brazil. Can we share our experiences? Are you going to 6th Anual Conference in Kansas City? I'd like to go.

    Nice to meet you. Congratulations for your pregnancy!

    My blog koisascomka.blogspot.com

    Kissses,
    Karla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Nice to meet you too! I will check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in my twenties as well and Have AMC all limbs too. I am excited you've started this blog. I have met (online or in person) a lot of other women who are curious and AMC & pregnancy. Your is only the 2nd blog I've encountered about AMC & pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey nice to meet you! I am hoping that I can really shed some light on the experience before and even after the pregnancy. Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete